Signa Spray for Garment and Electro Pads
The spray is very easy to apply and does not create any type of mess. Using this spray really helps prolong the life of your reusable self-adhesive electrodes. The Conductive Spray works together with our high quality stimulation electrodes; making sure the electrodes have great conductivity is one of the most important features in the effectiveness of electrotherapy pain relief.
When the electrical current travels from your device through the lead wires and through your electrodes, it is very important to make sure the electrode can transfer the current through the pad and onto your skin. The highly conductive spray is the perfect solution. It helps make sure that the electrical current is evenly distributed through the electrodes and on to your skin, providing a soft and comfortable stimulation.
- Ideal for use with conductive garments
- Works great with rubber non-adhesive electrodes
- Re-hydrate your self adhesive electrodes to last longer
- Help transfer the healing and pain-relieving current better to the skin
- Reduce skin irritation from dry electrode
- Highly conductive spray containing electrolyte solution in a clear green aqueous liquid
- Bacteriostatic, non-staining
- No residue build-up
- Easy to apply, and easy to clean
- Works well with most TENS, EMS, IF, Russian, and Microcurrent devices
Electro-therapy conductivity enhancer – (8.5 oz bottle)
$13.75 + Shipping